The holiday season is upon us. With it come’s a lot of difficult choices. What not to eat. Who to buy gifts for? What gift is right gift? How much to spend? How am I going to afford this? Spread our selfs thin trying to go to every party. The list can get really long really fast. The stress that comes with the season can be just as overwhelming as finding the “perfect gift”.
I was inspired today by a few events that happened and the way I decide to react to them. I will spare you the details, but a new challenge is what came out of the inspiration.
I challenge each and every one of you to “The 25 Days of Gratitude” challenge.
The rules are easy
- Every time you have a stressful thought that has to do with buying a gift you must think of one reason you are grateful for that person who will be receiving the gift.
- Every time you think you have to do something for someone ask yourself “Why am I grateful for this person?”
- When you are in line at the store or stuck in traffic and can feel the stress getting to you tell yourself “Be grateful you have the means to be standing in that line or that you have your own means of transportation”
- When ever you make a “To do list”, write down one thing you are grateful for next to each item.
- Each day you are grateful for something post it to the blog for the world to see. Someone might be grateful for the same thing as you, but couldn’t see that its right in front of them un till they saw YOU post it.
Becoming aware of what we have to be grateful for will help you balance out all the stresses the season brings. It’s easy to see the pitfalls, but it’s a gift to yourself to see all that we have to be grateful for.
P.s I am grateful to have the opportunity to be part of you life changing journey.
5-Bar Facing Burpees
Int:115/75, Regular Burpees
Beg:5 KB Swings, 5 No Pushup Burpees